WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as the language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by customising its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: : They are sent to the terminal of the interested party from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: : They are a type of cookie where the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services available. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas of the website, remembering the items of an order, making a request to register for or participate in an event, using security elements during browsing and store content for sharing videos or sound.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Statistical analysis cookies: They allow user behaviour on websites to be monitored and analysed. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service based on the usage data of users.
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details are indicated below: Own cookies indicated below: Own cookies:
|Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are typically only configured in response to your actions when requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some areas of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Analytical and/or measurement cookies:||These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can evaluate the performance of our site and improve it. They help us to know how you use our website, which sections are the most or least visited, and also allow us to offer you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you while browsing the website or specifically through any automated means. In the latter case, we will proceed if we are authorised to do so.|
|Functional cookies||These cookies allow better functionality and personalisation. They may be set by our company or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our web pages. For example, with this cookie we can assist you via chat on the website and give you a more agile and closer service when you are visiting certain pages on the website.|
|Cookies||Entity that uses the cookies||Purpose||More information|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics||To collect information about the browsing of users on the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at statistical level.||
Google Privacy Centre
|Youtube||Youtube||YouTube is a Google-owned platform for video hosting and sharing. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded on websites. This data is then added to profile data from other Google services and is used to display targeted advertising to visitors for a wide variety of websites, both our own and third-party websites.||
Privacy and conditions
Note: cookies are only used by the owner of this website and “Third-party cookies” are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In some browsers, specific rules can be configured to manage cookies per website, offering more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.